Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kids will be kids


Sometimes I just have to laugh at the funny little things my kids do. A few weeks ago 5 little baby ducks came to live at our house (under our trampoline, acutally). We'll eventually take them up to our family's ranch/cabin in Wyoming. But for now they just rome our yard. It's quite cute. We even have a kiddie pool for them to swim in that they love. Well this afternoon I was in my house and looked out the window to check on Kiaya and Whitney who were playing outside and saw Whitney sitting in the dirty, yucky swimming pool, with her clothes on and all, just hanging out. I'm laughing just thinking about it. I'm sure it was Kiaya that coaxed her to getting in, being the good
big-sister she is. :) Kids will be kids, right?

3 comments:

Ambo said...

Love it! Bet that was fun to clean up! Kind of reminds me of a time you and I were a bit muddy :)

Aly Goalen said...

Gross! haha. that's hilarious. It was so good to get together on Saturday. Thank you so much for all your hard work. I hope yesterday went well! We obviously need another girls time soon. love ya Britt!

Danny and Suzy said...

How cute! Kids are so funny!